Allows a 1-1/4″ or 1-1/8″ mortise cylinder (sold separately) to become an electric switch which can operate electric locks, doors, motor or other electrically-operated devices.
5 Amp rated plunger switch
- MK – Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) File SA6635 Vol. 2 (UL294 & NFPA101)
- City of New York MEA: 251-95E & 254-95E
- California State Fire Marshall: 3774-0923:102
Available in Momentary and Maintained, SPDT & DPDT, Single Gang and Narrow Stile applications.
4-1/2″H x 2-3/4″W (Single Gang); 4-1/2″H x 1-3/4″H (Narrow Stile).
Maintained action, DPDT, Narrow Stile & Dual switches available if in stock; special order otherwise.
Mortise Cylinder requires Yale style cam.
Stainless Steel Finish.
- Standard = SPDT Momentary
- SPDT Alternate (Maintained)
- DPDT Momentary
- DPDT Alternate (Maintained)
- SPDT Narrow Stile Momentary
- SPDT Narrow Stile Alternate (Maintained)
- DPDT Narrow Stile Momentary
- DPDT Narrow Stile Alternate (Maintained)
Additional switches also available on this site.